Today, in the supply chain, margins are tighter than ever and an inefficient warehouse with obsolete stock management processes costs money and time.
An integrated warehouse management solution is vital if you want to boost warehouse productivity, improve inventory accuracy, reduce logistics costs, decrease fulfilment timelines and ultimately win more customers.
The right technology from Microsoft Dynamics is built around an integrated financial and warehouse management system that delivers:
- Paperless warehouse for scanning receipts, packing and dispatching, picking, putting and moving, and stocktake
- Electronic data interchange (EDI) integration to partners
- Storage and handling charges management
- Inbound/outbound/multi-site warehousing
- Multi-zone warehousing
- Direct pick and put-away
- Warehouse optimisation, movement planning and bin replenishment
- EDI compliance for order import, acknowledgement and confirmation SSCC, ASN and e-invoice
- Integrated ecommerce storefront.